forum-velib Forum Index

forum-velib
Forum virtuel lancé début AOUT 2007 après une recherche infructueuse sur Google

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Damian Lillard will be featured of the cover of the NBA 2K21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum-velib Forum Index -> forum-velib -> forum-velib
Previous topic :: Next topic  
5mmo

PostPosted: Wed 1 Jul - 09:04 (2020)    Post subject: Damian Lillard will be featured of the cover of the NBA 2K21 Reply with quote

NBA 2K21 MT On Tuesday it was announced that Portland Trail Blazers star guard Damian Lillard will be featured of the cover of the "NBA 2K21" video game. The video game franchise made the announcement on Twitter. Lillard will be the cover athlete for the PlayStation 4 Xbox One Nintendo Switch Windows P and Google Stadia versions of the game.

"This is a special moment for me in my NBA career," Lillard said in a statement. "I've been a fan of NBA 2K for years and love how they represent all aspects of basketball culture. I'm an avid 2K player so I'm honored to join the other NBA greats who have been on the cover. I'm grateful to all my fans and can't wait for everyone to experience the game later this year."

Lillard is the first Trail Blazers player to appear on the cover ofbuy NBA 2K21 MyTeam Points a "2K" game. Los Angeles Lakers star center Anthony Davis appeared on the cover of "NBA 2K20."

NBA 2K21 is available for preorder on July 2 and will be released in October 2020. It will be available on the PlayStation 4 Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch at that time. There's been no word on official release dates or rollout for NBA 2K21 on next-gen consoles such as PS5 and Xbox Series X; however other companies such as Electronic Arts the maker of the Madden and FIFA franchises have announced arrangements where customers will be able to upgrade their games from PS4/Xbox One to the new consoles that have been announced to be released this holiday season (with no date yet announced) at no charge.

To enhance your adventure you’re recommended to buy cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins & Points via reliable game store Rvgm.com here you can find this kind of currency with the cheapest price safe and fast delivery!

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 1 Jul - 09:04 (2020)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum-velib Forum Index -> forum-velib -> forum-velib All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation