forum-velib Index du Forum

forum-velib
Forum virtuel lancé début AOUT 2007 après une recherche infructueuse sur Google

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

c-34.html]Nike

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum-velib Index du Forum -> forum-velib -> forum-velib
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
caicai2017

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Déc - 06:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: c-34.html]Nike Répondre en citant

LoaSometimes I wondered what would happen if I just yelled out. Anything.
Or what if someone just happened to wake up?
It wouldn’t always happen at night. Sometimes I’d be off from school and it would happen in broad daylight.
He’d always find a way to be near me in public. It was subtle — he’d sit next to me at a table, or, when no one was watching, he’d Nike Air Max 95 Femme try to touch my butt. Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosa Things only I would notice.
But Adidas Superstar Femme the nighttime….
I’d wait for Nike Air Vapormax Femme those steps to creak. Or he’d be www.anthonytouma.fr there, sitting next to me on the couch, waiting in the light of the TV.
I couldn’t sleep. I was always on guard.
I’d only been playing basketball for two years at that point — community leagues and AAU. My parents had put me in the sport just to keep me busy. I was a kid with a lot of free time and nothing to do. Eventually, nobody had to make me go. I wanted to play. Basketball became a sort of safe space for me. But no space felt completely safe.
I knew what was going to happen when I went to that house. But how do you tell your parents that you don’t want to go for a visit — ever — without explaining why? I felt like I couldn’t tell anyone.
When nothing happened, I would think, Thank you.
But even in Adidas Superstar Femme Fleur my own bed, I was Adidas NMD Donne nervous. It haunted me.
I was Nike Air Huarache Mujer so young. Even at that age, I Nike Air Max 2017 Womensknew what was happening was wrong.Nike Air Presto Womens  It felt wrong. But it was also confusing.
I remember, around fifth grade, having a crush on this boy in my school. That’s about the age you start to have crushes. But every time I thought about my crush, I thought about this other guy. I couldn’t separate those two things. All I wanted was to think about this boy, when all I could do was think about this man and what he did to me.ding...

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Déc - 06:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum-velib Index du Forum -> forum-velib -> forum-velib Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation